Each meeting of the Obedience and Tracking Committee is held on the third Thursday of each month at 7:30pm at the Amenities Building Bill Spilstead Complex for Canine Affairs 44 Luddenham Road, Orchard Hills.
For more information contact Dogs NSW on (02) 9834 3022 or email email@example.com
Obedience & Tracking Committee contacts:
- Maria Wheeler, Board Appointed Chair - 9628 6716 or 0409 988 901
- Anne Howard, Treasurer & Tracking Rep - 0409 242 827
- Vicki Etherington OAM, Elected Member - 0418 226 915
- Wendy Donohue, Elected Member - 0412 375 024
- Beryl Rand, Elected Member - 0408 974 300
- Louise Patterson, Elected Member - 02 9831 8656
- John Spiteri, Elected Member - 0418 228 509
- Tiki Friezer, Elected Member
Committee Mission Statement:
- Monitor the organisation of Obedience Trials and Tracking Trials and ensure that they are conducted in accordance with the Regulations.
- Allocate and amend Trial dates.
- Make recommendations for amendments to the Trial Regulations.
- Consider reports of Trial Representatives.
- Refer incidents reported at Trials by the Trial Representatives to the Secretary, the Board or the Affiliate concerned as appropriate.
- Conduct State and National Obedience Trials as required by the Board.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Affiliates on Trial regulations and all other matters relating to Obedience and Tracking.
- Manage all issues relating to Obedience and Tracking which are not specifically assigned to another committee.
- Download the Policy document as a pdf document.
- Refer to ANKC Website for Rules for Obedience, Tracking and Endurance.
- Download the Rules for Encouragement rings as a pdf document.