Each meeting of the Obedience and Tracking Committee is held on the third Thursday of each month at 7.30pm at the Amenities Building Bill Spilstead Complex for Canine Affairs 44 Luddenham Road, Orchard Hills.
For more information contact Dogs NSW on (02) 9834 3022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Obedience & Tracking Committee contacts:
- Maria Wheeler, Board Appointed Chair - 9628 6716 or 0409 988 901
- Anne Howard, Treasurer & Tracking Rep - 0409 242 827
- Vicki Etherington OAM, Elected Member - 0418 226 915
- Wendy Donohue, Elected Member - 0412 375 024
- Beryl Rand, Elected Member - 0408 974 300
- Louise Patterson, Elected Member - 02 9831 8656
- John Spiteri, Elected Member - 0418 228 509
- Tiki Friezer, Elected Member
Committee mission statement:
- Monitor the organisation of Obedience Trials and Tracking Trials and ensure that they are conducted in accordance with the Regulations.
- Allocate and amend Trial dates.
- Make recommendations for amendments to the Trial Regulations.
- Consider reports of Trial Representatives.
- Refer incidents reported at Trials by the Trial Representatives to the Secretary, the Board or the Affiliate concerned as appropriate.
- Conduct State and National Obedience Trials as required by the Board.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Affiliates on Trial regulations and all other matters relating to Obedience and Tracking.
- Manage all issues relating to Obedience and Tracking which are not specifically assigned to another committee.