The goal of the Charity is to prevent or relieve the suffering of canines by the following:
- arranging short-term direct care for canines which have been lost, mistreated or are without owners;
- arranging for the rehabilitation of orphaned, sick or injured canines which have been lost, mistreated or are without owners;
- funding research into the causes, prevention or cure of diseases in canines;
- creating and endowing scholarships and fellowships;
- providing education in relation to all aspects of canines;
- arranging for the training of canines to assist people who are disadvantaged; and
- promoting activities that support these goals.