All DOGS NSW dog shows can be entered online at www.showdogsnsw.org.au. It is a quick and easy process that allows you to select any upcoming show and enter any dog that is registered under your DOGS NSW membership.
How to enter via Show DOGS NSW
- Visit the Show DOGS NSW website and login using your State's Member Body Online Member Services login and password (This is the login you use to lookup pedigrees, register litters and renew your membership online). If you have forgotten this, you can recover these details here.
- Click on "+Enter" against the show you wish to enter
- You will then see a Search Dog box where you key in your dog's Registration Number or part of the Registered Name. Select the dog you want from your list (ALL yours, Owned and Co-Owned are there! - No input required) and then Click Next.
- You are then taken to a Screen where you can check all of your Dog's details. You cannot change anything here, because it is the official ANKC record. (If you believe something is wrong, it will probably require an Application by you to your Member Body to have it changed)
- When finished, Click Next. It then takes you to a Screen where you can select any Class for which the dog is eligible (including Sweepstakes). When selected Click "Add Another Dog" and repeat steps 3 & 4 or "Next" again.
- If you had clicked Next the next screen shows you a summary of the payments required and also offers you the opportunity to purchase a Catalogue
- If you wish to enter more Shows in this transaction you can click "Enter more Show" tab which takes you back to the main screen to enter
- Click on Pay By Card, once you have entered your credit card details and submit, you will be sent an email confirmation
If you're having any problems you can find a help guide at the bottom of the log in screen or you can download it here.
Should you have any queries regarding the new entry system please contact the DOGS NSW Office on (02) 9834 3022 or email email@example.com